Saturday 29 October 2011

Make money with facebook - A wealth formula

You might have read many e-books on making money, but no e-book gives you any guarantee of making money, right? But, here is the most realistic and practical e-book you have ever read in your life. It’s a complete blueprint of making rock solid income consistently! 



This is the exact method which I use to make $500 EVERYDAY by getting 500-700 unique visitors to my website, everyday! I have reached at the level of $500 EVERYDAY starting from ZERO! in 30 days only, As you know, to make money from your website, you need a lot of traffic! Even if you don’t have a website and are selling affiliate products through a blog or any other method, still you need traffic to make sales. 

The best source of traffic is Search Engines (SEs). But it’s never easy to rank your website at #1 position in Google. Even if you try to do it then it will take that much time that you may leave internet marketing, being DAMN! Disappointed, Should you go for Google Adwords? Well! I was not lucky enough in using Google Adwords. A lot of click frauds are going on there. I tried it twice but it took all cash from my pockets and I got no sales from it for 2 weeks continuously. I won’t think about it again! 

The next best place for getting traffic is Social Networking Websites. I believe Facebook for getting targeted traffic. It is #1 social networking website with 300 MILLION ACTIVE USERS and every user has more than 50 friends at an average. If you monetize it properly then it can be a major source of traffic and a GOLDMINE for you! Let’s learn, how?

0 comments:

Post a Comment